YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
ANY INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY IS ONLY USED BY BORLAN-VET-PET VITAMIN WATER TM + FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATING WITH YOU OR FILLING YOUR ORDER OR REQUEST. AT NO TIME IS THIS INFORMATION GIVEN TO ANY OTHER PERSON, COMPANY ORGANIZATION WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION.
What information do we collect?
- We collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily register on the site, place an order, request a catalog, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We may also collect information about gift recipients such as name, email address, and shipping address so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is used for purposes of sending the gift and will not be used for other purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to the data that you provide directly to us.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store [content information and preferences.] Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information.
Do we disclose information we collect to outside parties? NO
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer or share to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. T a consumer wish to opt out of this sharing, that consumer simply needs to opt out of email communications from us.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- If only Borlan is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Your email address will not be sold or rented to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
How can you opt-out, deactivate, or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please click here to be taken to our email subscription management page. There is also a link at the bottom of each email subscription communication with a link that will take you to this page. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Third party advertising
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here..
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this site or on or through any of its features/register on the site, make any purchases through the site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
Orders placed from California comply with California collection and use of personally identifiable information laws. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also see our disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, and product(s)
# # #